Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Small Little Angel

Before I can first write about her I must tell you about myself and what I have been through this weekend...

I've had a hellish weekend. My best friend lied and tried hiding a factor.. You know weither you care about an ex or not, it's the fact you know that she will rip your friend from you.

He was my best friend. I shared every moment with him, he was there for me, for 10 years. through thick and thin. Then he decided while I was going to stay the night at his place.. he was gonna leave me there alone and take an "unknown" girl out. I left and figured out it was my ex. You know, it hurts to know he'll choose a one night stand over a 10 year friendship.

Honestly, I wonder if I had outgrown him without knowing. We had no interest really left. He liked action anime, I liked romance. He prefers sitting on his ass all weekend and playing mindless video games, I prefer getting out with other friends.


But yea, he was as close as a bro. And yet all that means nothing now. Yea, it hurts, but at least I have other friends.
Theirs one person that really is helping me through this. Just because she loves me. She's my little angel. Theirs never a harsh word from her, she's never hurt me. I don't feel she ever will. We get along so well, and though she's young... she's.. there always by my side, ready to pick me up and hug me.. then kiss me and guide me to a better world.

She has and doesn't even know it. I love her so much. I have many other friends too, mostly racing buddies. I will say, i'm coming back to track, it will keep me alive for 4 years, that's long enough to finally hold her in my arms. I'm thinking ahead.

Which car will I use, most of you ask. Which two did I start with when I was 15? Exactly, my Duster and my Chevette. I'm renewing myself. I'm no longer Rouge6.
I am the Romancer7.
But remember, theirs only ONE I will ever love. Hope, I love you baby girl. I am your romancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment